Monsters and instructions!
Here are some of the monsters Chestnut Class made as part of their work on instruction writing. Well done Aaban, Fhamida, Lottie and Tom. I also love the set of instructions Ruben wrote.
How to make a crazy goblin
You will need:
Any type of clay
Then some feathers for the hair
A knife or any pointy tool you have
And last but not least some tiles for the teeth
- First get your clay and make a ball.
- Then get your buttons and lightly place them down onto the clay to make eyes.
- If you want you could make a little nose out of your clay to put on.
- Use your knife to make a little whole in his mouth.
- Once you have made the whole you can gently place two little tiles in and make him have goofy teeth.
- Once you are done with that you could draw on him were ever you like.
- Finally you can put some feathers into its head for the hair.
And there you have it, How to make a crazy goblin.