Today, Nellie has been busy writing excellent instructions on how to wash a phone case.
1. Place the rubber phone case into the sink.
2. Squirt liquid soap onto the phone case and turn on the cold tap first.
3. Ask and adult to help you turn on the hot tap.
4. Lather the soap by using your hand to cover it in bubbles.
5. Turn both taps off.
6. Soak for 5 minutes.
7. Rinse off any bubble using cold water and place to one side when done.
8. Drain the sink of water.
9. Dry with a towel, making sure it is fully dry before putting it back on the phone.
Well done Nellie :-)