We are very lucky to have our own kitchen and hot dinners cooked on site every day. Our lunches are prepared by Contract Dining Company who are a local company. The catering staff of Carly, Shelley and Mario prepare the food everyday and are always willing to discuss the menu on offer.
Lunches cost £2.30 and money should be paid when you order the food or through the company.
Here is the current Menu:
Here is the Current Menu:
Apply for free school meals
Universal free school meals
If your child is in year 2 or below they can get free school meals. If you receive certain benefits, your child's school can also get some additional money to support their learning if you register.
Who can get them?
You must receive one of these benefits to qualify:
• Income Support.
• Income Based Jobseekers Allowance.
• Child Tax Credit (not including Working Tax Credit) - if the household income is below £16,190.
• Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit.
• An income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
• Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 if you are an asylum seeker.
We may ask for proof of benefit after you apply.
Change to your details?
If your circumstances change you need to get in touch with Kent County Council as you may need to make a new application.
• there is a change in the benefits you receive
• your child changes school during the school year.
You do not need to re-apply when your child is moving from primary to secondary school.
Call Kent County Council on 03000 41 64 64 between 8:30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, if your circumstances have changed.