Tuesday 26th January
The learning for today ...
Reading - Please join us today on Google Meet @1pm for the next instalment of 'Stig of the Dump'. We will be answering the following questions afterwards:
- The author describes the grey clouds as ‘weeping’. What technique is being used here?
- What item does Barney retrieve from the broom cupboard at granny’s house?
- How does Barney try to explain Hunting to Stig?
- What does the word ‘charred’ tell us about the stick that Barney used to draw with?
- What does the word ‘gorging’ tell us about the way the pigeons were eating the acorns?
- What do you think Stig intended to do with the pheasant?
If you cannot make the meeting please find a recorded version of the chapter on the link below.
English - Holocaust Memorial Foundation Workshop - at 9:15 today please join the Google Meet below
To help mark Holocaust Memorial Day, we will take part in a live session to find out how we can take part in a hands on activity provided by the Holocaust Memorial Foundation Project and help create a long lasting and tangible memorial for those who lost their lives in the Holocaust. In this session, we will discuss the events surrounding the Holocaust in an age appropriate fashion. However, if you would like to check out the resources and information we will be sharing in advance please follow this link: